DBmarlin Beta now supports Oracle
Hopefully you saw our recent anouncement about DBmarlin launching in closed Beta with support for PostgreSQL and MySQL. Today we are pleased to add Oracle to the list of supported database platforms we can monitor. Anyone with Oracle 11g, 12c, 18c or 19c databases, whether they are on-premises or hosted in the cloud, can now register for early access at register.dbmarlin.com
DBmarlin has been designed from the ground up to be easy to use for anyone needing to optimise a database, not only expert DBAs and database performance specialists, as is often the case with other tools. It can identify inefficient SQL and quickly pinpoint the root cause.
In short DBmarlin is engineered to help your database run fast, and stay fast!
DBmarlin features include
- Modern responsive UI (can be viewed on any device including mobile)
- Support for modern database platforms such as Cloud (E.g. Amazon RDS)
- Granularity down to 1 second intervals
- Single pane of glass for many database technologies
- Captures all important SQL and their wait-events
- Auto detects changes (db properties, schema changes & explain plans)
- Auto recommendations (coming soon*)
- Full integration with Instana APM to see application context
The beta now includes support for the following databases:
- MySQL 5.6, 5.7, 8.0 (Including Percona, MariaDB, and RDS Aurora)
- PostgreSQL 9, 10, 11, 12 (Including TimeScaleDB and RDS Aurora)
- Oracle (11g, 12c, 18c and 19c)
- SQL Server (coming soon*)
The good news for those who get involved in the Beta and provide feedback is that when we launch you will receive 1 FREE licence to monitor a database of your choice.
If you want to get involved in the beta program you can register now at register.dbmarlin.com.