Pints & Technical Deep Dive Pre-AWS Summit
Turbonomic recently announced major advancements to our hybrid cloud management platform with Turbonomic 5.9, enabling customers to confidently accelerate their journey to hybrid cloud.
On Tuesday 27 June, learn how Turbonomic 5.9 extends the platform’s on-premises capabilities with new support for Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure public cloud environments, delivering:
- Visibility of all workloads, whether on-premises or in AWS and Azure environments
- Acceleration of public cloud migration
- Lowering of public cloud bills by 30% on average
- Control of workloads to assure performance and deliver service levels
- Enforcement of compliance policies across a hybrid cloud
Tuesday, June 27th, 4:30 p.m.
The Counting House
50 Cornhill, London EC3V 3PD
Mor Cohen, Senior Software Engineer and Cloud Lead in Advanced Engineering at Turbonomic, will be in London to give an exclusive overview of our hybrid cloud platform and recent features of the 5.9 update. Come by, grab a pint, and talk tech!