Join AP and other industry experts for Dinner (London 8th Nov) to discuss 'How to deliver fast and reliable digital experiences for your end users'. Learn how other companies, like SpecSavers, are addressing big performance challenges, and network with your peers.
8th NOVEMBER 2018 | 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm | Gaucho City Restaurant
The event will be hosted by Rigor, a new partner of ours, who specialise in monitoring and optimisation of web sites to enable customers to deliver fast and reliable digital experiences for their end users.
You will hear lots more about Rigor from us in the coming months but for now, here is a quote from Ben Cripps, one of our Senior Consultants who formerly built e-Commerce sites and apps for several large UK companies.
"Rigor Monitoring continually checks the availability and performance of your websites from multiple locations around the globe. But what makes them stand out from all the other products in this space is the Rigor Optimization part of the product which checks your pages against 280 performance best practices. It not only notifies you of issues with your site but it even gives you the fix with clear guidelines on exactly what needs to be done."
ABOUT THE EVENT
Gaucho City Restaurant
1 Bell Inn Yard
London, EC3V 0BL
020 7626 5180
ATTENDEES MAY INCLUDE
Leaders who value digital performance may include functional roles, such as:
- CIO / CTO
- Head of Digital Experience
- Digital Marketing Executives
- Retail / eCommerce Leaders
- DevOps Leaders
- User Experience Professionals
- Technical Managing Directors
- Digital Development Professionals
- 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm: Arrival & Cocktails
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Introductions & Networking
- 7:00 pm - 7:10 pm: Dinner Presentation (10 mins, Craig Hyde, CEO, Rigor Discusses Global Digital Experience Trends)
- 8:00 - 8:10 pm: Dessert Presentation (10 mins, SpecSavers Shares Greatest Performance Challenges & Solutions